Senior Staff Product Manager - Lead to Quote
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Staff Product Manager to join our IT team (Tacoma, Santa Clara or remote), reporting to the director of Product Management. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with business leaders, product management teams, and the IT team to build and enhance the Service Cloud Platform for Infoblox customer service representatives, agents, and customers. You will use Agile techniques to define and execute high-impact product releases delivering business benefits, technical quality, and customer satisfaction. In addition, you will facilitate the design and development of stories for release and maintain a groomed backlog based on business value, cost, strategic direction, and the authentic voice of the customer.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an amazing, tightly connected team. We are flexible and collaborative. We bring our best selves to work every day, and Infoblox offers opportunities to learn and grow and earn certifications in software, security, and other cutting-edge technologies.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have strong subject matter expertise in the SFDC CPQ Lead-to-Quote process, can influence others, and function as a change agent. Ideally, you are self-motivated, proactive, and have a proven ability to collaborate well and work cross-functionally within the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that reflects business needs, future development priorities, and company goals
- Problem-solve, dig deep into options and share the fun in developing systems and solutions
- Identify needs by interacting with the business community and suppliers while staying current on industry trends and best practices
- Ensure backlog queue is well defined, prioritized, socialized, communicated, and recorded in an Agile toolset (Version One)
- Collaborate with team leads to ensure functional requirements are complete, translated into technical requirements and the user stories are ready to code
- Lead cross-functional team meetings in demos, working sessions, and testing events.
- Perform Release Planning, prioritizing and scheduling backlog items into regular production releases aligned to business priority
- Schedule and present release plans through key milestone gates in the Idea-to-Offer governance process to secure consensus, commitment and resources
- Collaborate with business process and solution architects to identify upstream, downstream or other product-related dependencies
What you’ll bring:
- 12+ years of IT experience
- 7+ years as a lead Product Manager/Owner
- 5+ years in IT Application development experience; preferably in Scrum, Kanban, or similar Agile development methodology
- Strong subject matter expertise in the Lead-to-Quote process, with a good understanding of SFDC/CPQ environment and/or Oracle Fusion, plus knowledge of Incident-to-Resolution
- Self-motivated, proactive, and proven ability to collaborate well and work cross-functionally within the organization/company
- Demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- Ability to operate as an individual contributor to get the job done, while at the same time be able to guide a team toward an objective
- Able to provide guidance and direction throughout project lifecycles in a dev/ops CI/CD environment
- Product or program management experience with complex products in a fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies
- SaaS, Service Cloud, and SFDC experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and work experience, MBA a plus
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Have built executive relationships with key leaders and program teams
- Have mastered our Agile toolset (Version One) and Idea-to-Offer (I2O) methodology
- Have driven our cross-functional intake of new requirements and big stories to higher quality and timeliness
After about a year, you will…
- Have made additional improvements to the intake process
- Be cross-pollinating ideas between and among business initiatives to improve solutions architecture
- Influence business direction and transformation
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
- Dog park and pet-friendly programs
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.