Professional Services Program Manager
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Program Manager – PS Partners & SaaS Solutions to join our Professional Services Center of Excellence (COE) team remotely from anywhere in the U.S., reporting to the head of the Professional Services COE. In this global role, you will work to accelerate customer adoption of our SaaS products through various mission-critical initiatives. You will work cross-functionally to develop and maintain go-to-market strategies for the Infoblox SaaS products and related services, as well as manage the Professional Services Partner Program and its related functions, streamline service offerings for SaaS products and provide program management for key COE initiatives.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration. You’re the ideal candidate if you are energetic, passionate, and experienced in building SaaS-based service delivery platforms, and you are a self-starter who drives for results and operates independently, managing projects from start-up to execution.
- Take overall responsibility for operationalizing the Professional Services Partner Program in concert with the Partners and Channels teams
- Manage the Professional Services Subcontractor Program in collaboration with geo leaders
- Manage partner-related initiatives such as enablement and partner maintenance
- Collaborate cross-functionally on the development and maintenance of the COE’s go-to-market strategies
- Manage and publish key metrics of the programs in your domain
- Help create and present materials for quarterly business reviews for the programs you manage
- Provide oversight for COE’s internal website components related to the programs you manage
- Work closely with other Worldwide Field Operations teams, including Sales, Solutions Architects, Customer Success, Channels, and Renewals, to ensure the customer journey/experience drives adoptions and renewals
- An excitement for building SaaS products’ services delivery platforms and partner networks
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (BA or BS), or equivalent experience
- 7+ years minimum in software solutions and/or services delivery platform program management work experience
- Ability to present large-scale updates to high-level executives
- Expertise managing significant SaaS program initiatives from initial concept, through development, and finally to implementation and maintenance
- Experience in Salesforce and related applications such as FinancialForce Professional Services Automation is a plus
- Experience with Smartsheet project management software platform
- Experience in public speaking and presentation is a plus
- Availability for up to 30% domestic and/or international travel
After six months, you will…
- Have a leadership role in the management of most key Professional Services COE Partner Program initiatives
- Participate in one or more quarterly business reviews
- Develop strategies for tracking and reporting on key metrics
- Finalize metrics dashboards in Salesforce / professional services automation
After about a year, you will…
- Be a key business partner in all Professional Services COE matters relating to the partner and subcontractor programs
- Develop innovative ways to accelerate customer and partner self-install goals
- Build your team to meet the changing services delivery requirements of Infoblox as we finish our pivot to a SaaS company from the ground up
- Have a key role in helping the Professional Services COE to achieve its objectives and key results
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
- Dog park and pet-friendly programs
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.