Customer Success Manager - French speaker
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team, reporting to the manager of Customer Success – EMEA. In this role, you will work with new and existing business and enterprise customers to ensure they are successful and delighted by Infoblox. You will have the opportunity to work as an integrated extension of our clients' organizations to deliver continuous transformation and uninterrupted operational excellence. You will onboard new accounts onto our SaaS platform, promote usage in the early and ongoing stages, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your assigned accounts and the sales team to drive SaaS adoption and act as the voice of your customers internally at Infoblox.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have the ability to communicate technical solutions provided by engineering teams in a meaningful way for the benefit of internal teams and customer understanding.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and align all activities with the customer’s business case and business strategy, allowing them to enjoy the full value of our SaaS solutions in a timely manner
- Develop plans with each customer for SaaS deployment, change management, and adoption
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Infoblox a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Infoblox product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Function as the voice of the customer, working with cross-functional teams to resolve customer issues, provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers, and track feature enhancements
- Collaborate with Infoblox sales teams on account management reviews, recognizing new upsell and cross-sell opportunities in existing client portfolios, and engaging new customers
- Increase customer retention by communicating customer health metrics, product updates, and solution value, along with facilitating quarterly business reviews for adoption
- Integrate and adapt Infoblox processes and services with customer processes to maximize efficiency and value, as well as to identify opportunities for improvement
- Demonstrate the value of SaaS solutions toward the renewal of customers/contracts, identify churn risk, and work proactively to eliminate that risk
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in customer success management, a management, or customer-facing roles
- Ability to fluently speak Spanish, English and French
- Medium-to-high level of technical networking background/understanding
- Strong empathy for customers AND a passion for customer’s success
- Familiarity with Gainsight and Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with SaaS applications, deployments, and migration to cloud services
- DNS, DHCP, and IPAM experience
- Experience with cloud service providers
- Excellent organizational, consulting, project management, and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and business aptitude
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to SaaS user adoption and customer churn mitigation
- 4-year degree required, MBA a plus
What success looks like:
Within six months, you will…
- Complete your onboarding and be assigned your own accounts
- Develop working relationships with the account teams and customer stakeholders
- Develop success plans with customers, actively work on the objectives, and demonstrate value of Infoblox BloxOne solutions
After about a year, you will…
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within your assigned accounts
- Actively contribute to the team in terms of best practices
- Contribute to process improvements
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Why Infoblox?We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team