Are you looking for a career opportunity where you have the ability to make an impact and drive quality workmanship? Want to further your career by representing and promoting a brand that homeowners trust?
Plus …… do you want to work for an organization that has been recognized as one of the Best Managed Companies in North America for more than 9 years running?
Required immediately, our KENT BRANCH is seeking full-time TILE SETTER/INSTALLER
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have 2 years of experience working with tile, masonry or concrete
- High School Diploma with other relatable education
- Proficient with hammers, chisels, trowels, putty knives, and power tile cutting saw
- Strong understanding of measurements, fractions, and basic math
- Must be able to handle heavy loads, (lift up to 60lbs) bend, crouch and kneel
- Must be able to work overtime as the jobs demand
- Some overnight travelled required
- Have basic computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office products
- Be highly motivated, hardworking, professional, reliable, and possess an outgoing and friendly attitude while willing to work independently as well as part of a team
- Enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Traveling to customers' homes/business to install tiles
- Determine and implement the best layout to achieve a desired pattern for tile installation
- Remove any old tile, grout and adhesive using chisels and scrapers and clean the surface carefully
- Able follow specifications for installation of new or damaged tile including accurate measures, proper installation to fit around obstacles, application of motor, finishing and dressing joints etc.
- Ensure highest quality workmanship on the job site
- Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles
- Other duties as assigned
FLOFORM is proud to offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive wages
- Medical/RX/Dental/Vision benefits
- Company paid Life/ADD insurance
- Company paid EAP plan
- Medical and Dependent FSA plan
- Opportunity to participate in the company 401k plan
FLOFORM Counter-tops offers a positive and fun working environment that rewards those who share in our mission: “To consistently provide our Customers the best counter-top purchasing experience available.”
To learn more about us we encourage all applicants to visit our website at www.floform.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employee