The Hiring Process at First Business Bank
Here’s what to expect next.
Application & Review
- Submit online application
- Complete Predictive Index Survey (which includes two quick online assessments)
Get To Know Each Other
Interviews & Evaluation
- Informal and formal phone conversations
- First round interview with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Manager
- Second round interview with Hiring Manager and Leadership
- Final conversation to discuss next steps
Join The Team
Offer & Onboarding
- Receive formal offer
- Complete background screening
- Prepare for first day
A Holistic Look At Candidates
Your application is just the first step in telling your story.
You have the resume, the motivation, the references — it’s time to take the leap.
We’re not looking for perfection — we aren’t perfect either. We’re looking for experience, character, skills, determination, and we’re looking to start conversations with those who have plenty of potential.Explore Openings
Impressive Interview Process
“Reflecting upon joining First Business Bank, a few words come to mind — transparent, engaging, thorough, and efficient. I had several opportunities to speak with leaders, allowing me time to ask all my questions about the bank, the team, and the role so I knew I was making the right decision in my career. The entire process, from my first interview to accepting the offer, only took a few weeks and they frequently communicated about next steps. My onboarding process was the best experience I’ve ever had. If you are looking to join a stellar organization, take the next step with First Business Bank!”
Director of SBA Credit