Vice President - Wealth Advisor
Join the winning team at First Business Bank as the Vice President – Wealth Advisor!
At the heart of First Business Bank, we believe success comes down to putting people first. Our people are our priority — they embody ambition, experience, and client focus. The result is extremely engaged employees who provide unmatched client satisfaction. With comprehensive total rewards to support our team members, a commitment to valuing each other’s differences, and a focus on improving our communities, we are confident you’ll find the experience is your advantage. We’re delighted you’re considering joining us!
More than 30 years ago, First Business Bank was founded on the fundamental idea that specialization leads to success. Part of a growing, publicly traded company, First Business Bank focuses on the unique needs of businesses and business leaders, leading to fewer clients, longer-lasting relationships, industry-leading service, and happier employees.
The Wealth Advisor will bring in, maintain, and grow profitable, quality investment management, trust and/or employee benefit plans. Through internal partnership and outbound activity, the Wealth Advisor will be accountable for delivering full balance sheet solutions to high net worth clients (investments, planning, loans, deposits, etc.).
Essential responsibilities of the Vice President – Wealth Advisor:
- Establish annual calling, sales and revenue goals. Develop and execute an annual call plan to include clients, prospects, and referral sources to achieve established sales and retention goals. Prepare proposals for new business.
- Create and follow through on relationship strategy plans for existing clients. Understand their priorities and lead the team in developing plans to address those priorities.
- Maintain CRM database for scheduling and tracking client calls and prospecting efforts. Utilize this same database for pipeline and relationship management.
- Maintain a working knowledge and point of view of all financial issues facing current and prospective clients.
- Collaborate in a team-based environment looking for the best outcomes for clients and the trust group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business/finance field of study
- A minimum of 10 years of financial services experience
- CFP or CWS designation and financial planning experience preferred
- Brokerage Licenses – Series 7, 65 and/or 66 preferred
- Effective and well-developed interpersonal skills to work with a variety of prospects, clients and other team members
- Working knowledge of portfolio management principals and how the markets operate
- Working knowledge of financial planning
First Business Financial Services, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.