Manager, CommercialApply Now
Job Title: Manager, Commercial
EssenceMediacom is a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 communications experts help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
- Consolidation of monthly revenue ensuring all revenue is recognized appropriately and providing an analysis to budget/forecast with appropriate explanations.
- Close off monthly billing and revenue including processing of related journal entries
- Reconciliation of the monthly billing and revenue results by client and updating of quarterly forecast and annual budget.
- Become actively involved in commercial planning to assist in growing our businesses effectively
- Assist in the preparation and review of all new contracts from a legal and profitability perspective and ensure that the details are summarized and communicated to the Agency
- Assist in the costing of all contracts for new pitches, re-pitches and client updates and establishing costing tools where required.
- Along with the Director, Commercial, review client profitability reports - analyse and drive improvements
- Assist with the management of client contract compliance
- Assist with Global reporting as required
- Participate in the preparation of monthly CEO and quarterly SLT financial results presentations
- Participate in MediaCom’s my 360 program, performance management cycle and annual goal/KPI setting process.
YOUR SKILLS & BEHAVIOUR:
- Demonstrated experience with the applications of principles and practices of financial management, fiscal planning and analysis; experience in cost analysis and audit procedures
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts, forecasting, variance analysis, presentation skills
- Actively seeks to implement new and unique ideas; is able to cope with change.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask while working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail orientated self starter with strong organisational skills
- Collaborative and a team player
- Independent self-starter
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Account and working towards an Accounting Designation – CPA
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Financial Accounting role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and PowerPoint
EssenceMediacom people, have big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. We call them “Essentials” because they are at the heart of our work and their ideas will enable us to tap into that critical intersection of people, content, and technology to bring brand aspirations to life. EssenceMediacom is a place for you to grow your career and expand your horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture is our power, where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.