Account Executive - EssencemediacomApply Now
Essencemediacom is an agency of GroupM, the leading global media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join us.
The Account Executives is responsible for the day-to-day administration of marketing and advertising initiatives for assigned Clients. They are instrumental in the development and implementation of new initiatives and assist in the 360 creation of marketing and advertising plans. Account Executives are in direct contact with the Client and should maintain the relationship on a daily basis. It is the objective of the Account Executive to secure Client’s confidence as an advertising professional who can support marketing and advertising strategies and initiatives.
- Assist with multiple projects, ranging from minor tactical assignments to supporting complex, integrated campaigns ensuring that these projects meet or exceed internal team and Client expectations.
- Responsible for the ongoing tactical execution of print, broadcast, digital, social and in-store ever-green & promotional campaigns, inclusive of communication with the Client.
- Assist in the development of marketing and advertising strategies and plans, including gathering and analyzing client, industry and competitor information.
- Manage internal and external status documents to track project process.
- Monitor production timetables and ensures each milestone is met and addressed, keeping Clients and internal teams apprised of process and timeline ramifications.
Integrated Campaign Development
- Assist in the planning, implementing and the maintenance of holistic media campaigns with the ability to assist in both the higher-level strategy as well as the implementation/execution of a media plan.
- Work with Media Planning and the Account Team in development of monthly, quarterly and annual integrated media plans.
- Monitor flight and launch dates for all channels in all markets (Broadcast, Digital, Social, OOH, Print and emerging channels.).
- Assist with market analysis including, but not limited to: daily sales numbers, weekly competitive analysis, industry trends and integrated campaign performance.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an advertising or marketing agency with exposure to Agency & Account Services highly preferred.
- Desire to develop a strong working knowledge of advertising and marketing at a world class Agency spanning Broadcast, Digital, Social, OOH, Print and emerging channels.
- Keen attention to detail and strong communication skills. Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge and excitement of emerging trends and the delivery of 360 marketing solutions within both digital and traditional channels.
- Excellent organizational and time management, and interpersonal skills.
- A “DO IT NOW” mentality
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook with the ability to learn new software & operating systems.
- Previous experience working with tools including MediaOcean, Prisma is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant.
The Account Executive role will report to an Account Manager.
Ultimately, we need someone who gets how media works and can manage the process from start to finish. We need somebody that’s digitally fluent and able to work in a fast pace, ever changing environment as bp’s focus is on performance marketing. The right person will get how digital media fits into a broader communications framework but will be equally comfortable talking about traditional media (such as Local TV/Radio and OOH), too.
We work for a very fast-paced clientele. You’ll get involved on many fronts and will have to become the expert, the point of contact for internal and external teams.
You’ll know the detail and be able to dream big.
More About Essencemediacom
We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content, and technology. The Essencemediacom way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world’s most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it is not easy, but if it is in you, we will get it out of you.
Our Attitude of Positive Provocation Is Enabled By:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients’ business.
- confidence to challenge what has gone before.
- the support to go further than we thought possible
We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company. Discover more on wavemakerglobal.com.
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $113B in annual media investment through agencies including Mindshare, Essencemediacom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM creates competitive advantage for advertisers via its worldwide organization of media experts who deliver powerful insights on consumers and media platforms, trading expertise, market-leading brand-safe media, technology solutions, addressable TV, content, sports and more.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.