Cisco Network Administrator
Our client is looking for Cisco Network Administrator- W2 Employment only.
Long term Contract- 1 year +
Location – Houston Downtown- Need to be onsite.
No C2C / No Sponsorship.
Cisco Network Administrator Responsibilities:
- Analyzing existing hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Ticket processing from remedy to assist in break/fix solutions for network gear
- Configuring new cisco equipment and shipping out to field for installation, routers, switches and AP’s to name a few devices
- Working with field technicians and or carriers to get circuits activated
- Working with end users to troubleshoot issues
- Creating and implementing scalable Cisco networks according to client specifications.
- Testing and troubleshooting installed Cisco systems.
- Resolving technical issues with networks, hardware, and software.
- Performing speed and security tests on installed networks.
- Applying network security upgrades.
- Upgrading/replacing hardware and software systems when required.
- Creating and presenting networking reports.
- Training end-users on installed Cisco networking products.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, networking administration, information technology, or a similar field.
- At least 3-5 years' experience as a network engineer in managing F5 OR SD-WAN or ACI
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco networking systems.
- F5 or SD-WAN or ACI certification is a must.
- Experience with storage engineering, wide-area networking, and network virtualization.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to identify, deploy, and manage complex networking systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with end-user training.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
BE INSPIRED our 10 core values are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in building talent, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services helping local businesses to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassments of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
***** EMPLOYMENT RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT *****
EPMA is aware of several instances of employment recruiting fraud, and we have reached out to the proper authorities to try to put a stop to these scams.
Please know that any correspondence from EPMA will come ONLY from an @epmainc.com or @jobvite.com email addresses, we do not conduct interviews in chat rooms, we do not use personal, gmail, Hotmail or such email addresses, text messages, we would never solicit money from a potential candidate, and we would not request sensitive personal information like bank account and social security numbers via email or during an interview.
If you feel you’ve been a victim of employment recruiting fraud and are at risk of identity theft, click here for additional steps to report the issue and/ or protect yourself. You can also file a complain with the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Please read a press release on Job applicant PII fraud from the FBI.