Director of Service Delivery, Staffing Solutions
This role is a blend of recruitment team leadership, resource management, client growth, and program management to hit success measures. The role will oversee the Recruiting Team and Staffing Resources. The primary responsibilities are to grow the staffing services division and implement processes to improve efficiency and profitability. An exciting opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and growing business.
Qualified candidates must have Staffing Recruitment and Account Management/Sales experience with an ability to contribute to revenue growth through client acquisition, expansion, and retention.
- Lead, Manage, Mentor and Drive the Recruitment Team
- Ability to supplement the team's recruitment capability on critical roles and/or high volume periods.
- Work with the recruiting team and increase their performance, by improving their skills and motivation
- Technical screening and submission of candidates
- Review and approve job specifications for submittals
- Client and Account management
- Monitor and assist account staff in a matrix-based environment to ensure the client’s staffing requirements are met and develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the client
- Resource Management of staffed resources; conduct reviews; forecast renewals and roll-off; ensure customer satisfaction; solicit customer feedback.
- Develop sourcing strategies and screening benchmarks while driving fulfillment under strict deadlines
- develop recruiting strategies necessary to meet the client’s current and forecasted staffing needs
- Define and Achieve performance and revenue targets
- Define and meet submission, closure and other operations targets
- Team retention, motivation, and training
- Innovation and continuous improvement in our recruitment process
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of US IT Recruitment and US IT Staffing experience and at least
- 5+ years experience in IT or Professional Services Staffing sales and/or account management
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of five or more recruiters
- 3+ years of experience talent and resource management of professional resources on contract assignments.
- Experience with ATS and VMS tools
- Have a good understanding of IT and project management.
- Experience in setting and measuring KPI's and team goals.
- Are ambitious, motivated, & career-driven
- Are outgoing & social, the kind who makes new friends easily
- Are a great communicator: in-person, on the phone, and in writing
- Are positive-minded, team-oriented and coach-able for personal improvement
- Believe in working hard to achieve your goals
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
BE INSPIRED our 10 core values are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in building talent, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services helping local businesses to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassments of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
***** EMPLOYMENT RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT *****
EPMA is aware of several instances of employment recruiting fraud, and we have reached out to the proper authorities to try to put a stop to these scams.
Please know that any correspondence from EPMA will come ONLY from an @epmainc.com or @jobvite.com email addresses, we do not conduct interviews in chat rooms, we do not use personal, gmail, Hotmail or such email addresses, text messages, we would never solicit money from a potential candidate, and we would not request sensitive personal information like bank account and social security numbers via email or during an interview.
If you feel you’ve been a victim of employment recruiting fraud and are at risk of identity theft, click here for additional steps to report the issue and/ or protect yourself. You can also file a complain with the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Please read a press release on Job applicant PII fraud from the FBI.