Customer Service Representative
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
Full-time / Non-Exempt Hourly Rate (starting from $20/hr. AND benefit eligibility on day one) and possibility of accelerated advancement with proven ability to perform.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects. We will train you to be successful in your role and help you grow your career and your income. If you are self-motivated, goal-oriented, and eager to join a high performing team, we have immediate openings on our Customer Service Representative team. The possibilities are endless! In addition to a competitive hourly rate, you will receive Enphase stock and benefits, as well as be eligible for a corporate quarterly bonus and monthly incentives. We also have a periodic performance/milestone-based pay adjustment program.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for the following:
- Answer inbound phone calls to the Customer Support Level 1 phone queue
- Respond to inbound emails to the Customer Support group address.
- Provide pre-sales information about products
- Document all activity in a central CRM/Helpdesk software platform
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to installations
- Assist with the activation of new sites as needed
- Coordinate with Engineering with tracking of fields; issues, and subsequent product modifications, logging product bugs in a central database
- Assist other team members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed
- Monitor and act upon quality analysis reports provided by the QA team
- Participate in ongoing training/education of industry standards and product-specific information
- Follow departmental conventions and procedures in a positive manner
- Professionally represent Clients via all communications mediums
- Abide by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Client Manual
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience with PC and MAC OS X
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both external customers and internal employees
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Be able to type at least 30 WPM
- Call center experience
- Experience with solar electric products, residential electrical applications, and Nation Electric Cod (NEC) is helpful
- Experience with consumer-grade networking TCP/IP data networking preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Hand and finger manipulation using phone and keyboard
- Extended time on phone with customers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD) & Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits (AD&D)
- Voluntary (Optional) Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)