Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 53 million microinverters on more than 2.3 million homes across more than 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
We are currently searching for an Office Manager to be based in our office in Den Bosch. Reporting to the Office and Operational Manager EMEA, this is a supporting function for all the departments of the Netherlands Office.
The Office Manager is an important role that requires credit control understanding and offers administrative support and logistics in everyday life at the office.
What you will be doing:
- Stakeholder relationship building and nurturing, both internally and externally.
- Managing contact with various suppliers for the office.
- Managing the orders for office supplies.
- Writing and formatting letters from oral, written, or note-taking information.
- PO creation and invoice tracking
- Supporting important policy, planning and strategy decisions.
- Assist in developing, implementing and reviewing operational policies and procedures.
- Supporting affairs related to internal communication and HR matters as and when required
- Car fleet management.
- Travel management
- Supporting the Facility Manager Europe with regard to health and safety
- Contacting and offering support to accountants (support TAX audits, etc...)
- Organizing and managing events and travel for visitors and the EU team (transportation, accommodation of visitors).
- Helping promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Coordinating meetings with international collaborators: creating presentations and documents (PowerPoint).
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Acting as an internal auditor for ISO 9001 and 14:001
- Supporting the General Manager EMEA with agenda scheduling and travel
Who you are and what you bring:
- A minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position as an Assistant to a Managing Director with a large degree of autonomy
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience - preferred
- Fluent in Dutch (minimum C1 level) and English (minimum B2 level) - essential, French or German is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for the renewable sector
- Master using the Pack Office and email tools
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Experience in manipulating accounting and HR documents
- Ability to work with strict confidentiality
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Develops and respects the team culture with colleagues
- Drives for continuous improvement
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English