GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Milestone years
- Global Footprint
- Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
- Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
Financial Analyst, Manager
Mission (Why does this role exist?) and Scope (About the Job)
This position will be based in our Bangalore office supporting all FP&A Processes. This position will provide support for Global Finance and manage many key forecast processes. FP&A is a small team that reports to the CFO and manages all Budgeting, Forecasting, and Financial Modelling for the company.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Support the Corporate consolidations process, including the Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecasts.
- Work cross functionally to assist in building the financial forecasts for P&L.
- Own all consolidation from various teams. And inputs for COGS, OpEx for BUs.
- Uploading all the required inputs in Anaplan.
- Maintain and improve financial forecast models in excel.
- Assist with Anaplan development and dashboards.
- Assist with reporting needs throughout the business.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators for Revenue, COGS & CM.
- Enhance month end expense management by implementing a journal entry budget-vs-actual review process for Enphase's international entities.
- Develop project cost reporting using Oracle to support budgeting for the BUs.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Legal, and Accounting to track and account for US media vendor negotiations, spending, with emphasis on payment terms and expense recognition.
- Other ad-hoc FP&A tasks and analysis as necessary.
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Bachelors in finance or other Business related major, MBA Finance, CA Inter preferred.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to analyse complex data and derive meaning/insight.
- High level of initiative and works well in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to change.
- Strong Excel modelling required.
- Experience with financial systems required and Anaplan a plus.