Associate Engineers - Graduates
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
Enphase is seeking Associate Engineers who are motivated, self-driven graduates that have specialized in electrical/electronics, software, computer systems or mechanical/mechatronics engineering. The right candidates will be passionate about renewable energy, product design and development. The roles will begin in December of 2023 or January of 2024 depending on availability of successful applicants.
Do you resonate with power and analogue electronics, circuit theory and embedded software?
If you are soon to complete or have recently completed your BEng OR you have a couple years’ experience, apply now to work at our Research & Development facility in Christchurch.
What you can expect in your role:
- You will be part of a team working in a fast-paced, well equipped lab environment developing and testing micro-inverter products.
- You will develop your skills in board level designs, test design, fault diagnosis, debugging and problem solving.
- You will touch firmware, hardware, test automation, product validation, compliance, custom ASICs and advanced power electronics.
- Quarterly bonuses and stock options.
- Medical insurance cover (yourself and your immediate family members).
- Annual merit reviews and increases.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- High tech laboratories and equipment.
- Modern facilities with onsite parking.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Eco friendly work environment.
- Global team environment.
About the Christchurch team
The Enphase Energy New Zealand facility is in Wigram, Christchurch. We are a Research and Development Centre focused on the design and testing of our cornerstone product, the Microinverter. Enphase New Zealand has a team of around 120+ engineers and support staff. We also work closely with our Research and Development colleagues in California, Texas and Bangalore.
About Enphase Energy
Enphase Energy is a multi-national company with many global locations; sales and marketing, operations, and research and development.
All offers of employment are subject to standard background testing required by Enphase Energy.
Find out more: