Director, Sales Operations and Order Management
Enphase Energy is a global energy technology company and leading provider of solar, battery, and electric vehicle charging products. Founded in 2006, Enphase transformed the solar industry with our revolutionary microinverter technology, which turns sunlight into a safe, reliable, resilient, and scalable source of energy to power our lives. Today, the Enphase Energy System helps people make, use, save, and sell their own power. Enphase is also one of the fastest growing and innovative clean energy companies in the world, with approximately 68 million products installed across more than 145 countries.
We are building teams that are designing, developing, and manufacturing next-generation energy technologies and our work environment is fast-paced, fun and full of exciting new projects.
If you are passionate about advancing a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase!
About the role
The successful candidate will lead and manage a ~20 person, Americas Sale Operations team, focusing on Order Management and Customer Service, based in the US and India.
What you will be doing
- Provide world class order management support to our customers and maintain a high-quality sales support environment with world class customer service.
- Drive a process-centric execution focused on aligning demand with supply
- Lead with Operational Excellence mindset striving to delight the customers with continuous improvements
- Own the quarterly shipment plans that support the corporate revenue plan and public commitments
- Balance supply across our direct customers and distribution partners during times of supply shortage
- Analyze customer POS and Channel Inventory data and present to Executive Staff weekly
- Support our customers and Enphase Sales with weekly account reviews and solve customer issues before they become critical escalations, while tracking the team's performance and responsiveness
- Support customer escalations and prioritize same-day solutions for installer lines-down escalations
- Provide detailed quantitative analysis in support of identifying sales opportunities to drive Enphase's opportunity/funnel management
- Support the America, Latin America, and Brazil sales teams with the monthly Forecast cycle (R6Q)
- Manage customer backlog through product transitions and new product launches
- Utilize regional market share data and competitive intelligence to validate the sales plans
- Communicating and collaborating cross-functionally throughout the entire company, including sales, finance, supply planning, pricing, and PLM teams
Who you are and what you bring
- Bachelor's Degree required, and Master preferred with leadership experience within a sales operations role. Solid experience with Order Management and Customer Support are a must for this role, preferably in a complex Solar, multi-tiered channel environment
- 10+ years of experience managing complex, globally based teams preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous request, while balancing short-term priorities against overall long-term goals
- Process-focused with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work productively and independently in a dynamic, face paced environment
- Advanced skills with Excel and data manipulation, SFDC knowledge Oracle/SAP ERP management experience
The base pay range for this position is $170,000 to $225,000 per year. This salary range may be modified in the future.
The successful candidate's starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, education or training, work location, and market conditions.
This position is also eligible to receive employee equity, bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package.