Web Application - Frontend Engineer
About the role:
Software Development engineers are skilled in solving various technical problems by effectively leveraging collaborative platforms in an ecosystem.
This opportunity allows one to independently implement diverse and complex engineering tasks through analytical thinking and problem solving.
Software Development Engineers will get to exhibit a deep understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle and show high levels of collaboration, customer centricity and effective communication to understand requirements, analyze, provide support, deliver technical results and drive excellence.
- Software Development Engineers are responsible for maintaining the quality & timeline for the project
- Effectively breakdown & delegate parts of the project to the developers
- Identify issues proactively and find solutions
- Mentor and guide Team Members to enhance their learning and skills in Drupal.
- Handle client relations
- Be part of the requirement gathering exercise
- Ensure adequate documentation and provide assistance as a reliable engineer to all stakeholders at Enphase.
- Independently perform low-level design configuration, code customization, refactoring and review.
- Gain expertise and demonstrate high levels of skills in design, review, development, testing, build and deployment stages of the software life cycle.
- Responsible for implementing diverse engineering tasks including gap, data, and impact analysis.
Professional Skill Requirements :
- 4+ years of experience in a technical leadership role
- 7+ years of experience with Drupal Theming and Front-end Development
- 4+ years of experience in PHP Development experience
- Experience with Drupal's key contrib modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc
- 4+ years of production experience with Drupal 8/9
- Ability to draw wireframes and mock-ups
- Good knowledge of Rest API/ Drupal Caching / Twig
- Drupal 8/9 Theming with Twig and Pattern Lab knowledge.
- Should have experience with pre-processors, and should be able to theme responsive designs
- Must be able to ideate creatively
- Migration from other Tech stacks to Drupal 8/9
- Good working knowledge of using git.
- Experience in deploying solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other Cloud Infrastructure solutions like Pantheon/Acquia.
- Knowledge of ReactJs is a plus.