Customer Technical Support, Solar/PV - Germany
Enphase Energy is a global energy technology company and leading provider of solar, battery, and electric vehicle charging products. Founded in 2006, Enphase transformed the solar industry with our revolutionary microinverter technology, which turns sunlight into a safe, reliable, resilient, and scalable source of energy to power our lives. Today, the Enphase Energy System helps people make, use, save, and sell their own power. Enphase is also one of the fastest growing and innovative clean energy companies in the world, with approximately 68 million products installed across more than 145 countries.
We are building teams that are designing, developing, and manufacturing next-generation energy technologies and our work environment is fast-paced, fun and full of exciting new projects.
If you are passionate about advancing a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase!
About the role
We are looking for Technical Support Professionals to join our team in Freiburg. With our outstanding technical expertise, we at Enphase customer support are helping our customers to make the best use of their Enphase solar PV systems. The most advanced technology at Enphase allows us to monitor and control each component in the field. Industry-leading innovation and continuous learning allow us to always remain one step ahead of our installer partners and be well-equipped to provide professional support during the commissioning of new sites. The possibilities are endless, including a competitive base salary, corporate bonuses that are paid out quarterly, excellent benefits, and even company stock!
What you will do
- Improve customer satisfaction by helping our customers (Homeowners) and installers to solve technical problems as well as supporting installers during commissioning (email or phone)
- Document received cases and following up in a timely manner
- Cooperate with Enphase Field Service Technicians and Field Application Engineers
- Use and maintain the support knowledge base
- Continuously learn and improve PV knowledge
Who you are and what you bring
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in customer support or equivalent educational background
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience - preferred
- Fluency in English (minimum B2 level) AND Dutch or French or Swedish or an Eastern European language (minimum C1 level) is essential
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for the renewable sector
- Proven track record of consistently delivering against sales quota & key sales objectives
- Very process-focused, highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Engaging, confident and energetic telephone personality
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Understand electrical systems (electrical/PV advantageous)
- Familiarity with MS-Office (Salesforce is advantageous)
What we offer
- A challenging position in a dynamic and rapidly growing international company in the photovoltaic industry
- Competitive salary plus additional benefits such as quarterly bonus and company stocks
- A great work environment in teams with colleagues from various countries
- Initial training (at one of our EMEA locations), as well as continuing professional development
- Possibility of working in a hybrid set-up, once training is completed