GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Milestone years
- Global Footprint
- Future Enphase, what is there for the candidates?
- Enphase website Link - https://enphase.com/en-us/support
Manager, Internal Auditor
Mission (Why does this role exist?) and Scope (About the Job)
We are looking for an Internal Auditor who is a self-starter with drive, business intelligence, and a proven change catalyst. This exciting role provides opportunities to deep dive into complex processes and systems, evaluate controls, and provide value-add process improvement solutions.
This position reports to the Internal Audit Manager. This role requires business partnering capabilities, analytical skills, and collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams.
The Internal Auditor will assist with the ongoing risk assessment process, perform business process reviews, assess the design and adequacy of internal controls, and determine control effectiveness. Subject to COVID -19 constraints, the position requires site visits and up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?)
- Conduct walkthrough meetings with business unit leaders and process owners to assess the design of internal controls for assigned (SOX) cycles.
- Update documentation for changes in assigned cycles (SOX process narratives, flowcharts, and risk and control matrix RCM).
- Execute SOX testing, key reports testing, prepare work programs, and document tests of controls.
- Ensure quality of work products and identify and communicate high-risk observations to Internal Audit management.
- Participate in evaluating the financial impact of SOX critical controls deficiencies and working with management on the associated business process improvements.
- Consult on changes to policies and procedures, identify policy exceptions and provide alternative solutions for consideration by management.
- Conduct reviews of new processes and procedures (including new acquisitions) and assess effective control points.
- Prepare detailed reports for process improvements for consideration by management.
- Create input material and contribute to weekly status meetings with external auditors.
- Partner with control and process owner to understand processes, control gaps, and potential solutions while driving accountability to see things to resolution.
- Primary responsibility for reporting on the status of SOX and any internal audit efforts
- Apply a general knowledge of the technologies used to build complex IT environments.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to perform control testing.
- Act as Administrator of the SOX Management Tool Monitors audit performance based on defined key performance indicators.
- Executes special projects at the Global Head of Internal Audit request.
- Maintains independence and objectivity.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of business areas and supporting functions.
- Play a substantive role with project management by supporting audit planning, managing idle time, and self-productivity.
- Exercise professional scepticism judgment and adhere to the code of ethics.
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business, or Finance, or equivalent practical experience
- 0-3 years of experience auditing publicly traded companies, specifically in SOX compliance
- Preferred Qualifications
- CPA, CA, CFE, CISA, CIA certifications
- Knowledge of GAAP and SEC Reporting
- Experience in the Alternative Energy industry
Required Proficiencies (What will help you be successful)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (listen, listen, listen, negotiate, convince).
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment with the agility to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Team player, who integrates with the team and adapts to the dynamic environment.
- Aptitude for problem-solving and root cause analysis, including conceptualizing and analyzing multiple scenarios in solving business problems.
- Strong organizational skills with a record of using initiative to complete work assignments.
- Project management skills in coordinating with cross-functional teams, outsourced consultants, and external auditors in executing the SOX Program.
- Ability to work across time zones and manage diverse stakeholders and resources in multiple countries.
- Ability to manage peaks in SOX testing.
- Continuous development of the SOX platform to enhance user-friendliness and expand capabilities of the platform.
- Proficiency in using computer software and applications for data management, analysis, and reporting purposes incredibly, PowerPoint and Excel efficiently.
- Initiative-taker with a sense of urgency and working in a fast-changing environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate root causes of control weaknesses and partner with business leaders to enhance controls effectiveness and remediate control deficiencies, as needed.