Senior IT Auditor
Senior IT Auditor
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 36 million microinverters on more than 1.5 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a value-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Position Details (Whom we’re looking for)
Enphase Global Internal Audit team members are highly motivated, hard-working, unconventional thinkers that proactively apply real-world solutions to new and emerging challenges. Each team member supports the completion of the Global Internal Audit annual plan which includes the Sarbanes-Oxley certification process over internal controls for financial reporting. Members of this highly integrated audit team participate in ongoing risk assessments, lead IT, application, and business process control reviews assess the design, and test the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls. The position requires up to 20% travel, both domestic and international.
Position responsibilities (What you would be doing)
- Conducts walkthrough meetings with central IT and Engineering business unit contacts and assesses the design of internal controls for assigned cycles (g., IT System Access, IT Change Management, IT Operations, SDLC)
- Updates process documentation (narrative, flow chart, and control matrix) for changes in assigned cycles (related to IT areas such as Network, Application, Database, Server, Public Cloud Platform Configuration, etc.)
- Performs control testing and key reports testing to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls for assigned cycles
- Develops, presents, and works with central IT and Engineering business units to design effective controls and/or implement value-added recommendations to strengthen internal controls, prevent fraud and improve operating processes
- Consults on changes to policies and procedures, identifies exceptions to policies and procedures, recommends solutions, and reports issues to supervisors and management.
- Conducts control reviews on new processes and procedures
- Participates as a team member on projects related to the improvement of the control environment
- Prepares or contributes to weekly status reports for internal and external audiences on progress
- Collaborates with internal and external consultants and auditors on control-related matters
- Supports internal audit projects and works with the team to achieve SOX compliance obligations
Required Qualifications: (What you have)
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, CS or IT engineering, accounting, finance, business, or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in public accounting, internal audit, corporate accounting, or a combination thereof. A master’s degree in a related discipline or CPA may be substituted for 1 year of the required experience
- CISA, CISSP, CPA or equivalent certification
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion required.
Preferred Qualifications (What will help you succeed)
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills (listening, negotiating, convincing)
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills (conflict resolution, motivation, inspiration, persuasiveness)
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving and root cause analysis (IT & business process)
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and a record of using initiative to complete work assignments
- Proven ability to effectively leverage computer software for data management, analysis, and reporting
- Prior experience with advanced business technologies such as EDI, RPA, or public cloud infrastructure a plus
- Energy, utility, or manufacturing experience a plus
- CISSP certification preferred