At Dr. Reddy's "Good Health Can't Wait"
By joining Dr. Reddy’s, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Dr. Reddy’s, we are deeply committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs and is valued for their contributions to the team. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the role and are open to exploring candidates with a less traditional background.
Senior Analyst Biosimilar / Institutional Strategy:
Newly created role established to accelerate Dr. Reddy’s strategic plan of becoming a leading institutional and Self-care Company. The individual will be responsible for supporting the team in identifying, and evaluating new products and business models across brands, generics and biosimilars to strengthen the overall pipeline.
• Lead new product ideation for Institutional and OTC businesses focused on creation of a differentiated portfolio of products across dosage forms and technologies.
• Manage cross-functional teams through ideation, evaluation, selection and introduction of new product opportunities.
• Monitor the overall health of the differentiated pipeline, identify synergistic assets and businesses.
• Develop pipeline strategy by distribution channel (i.e. direct to consumer, direct to customer/institutions, etc.).
• Research and build go to market strategies for biosimilars, self-care products and additional categories.
• Build business plans for new business models and present to NAG and Global leadership teams.
• Build product business cases taking into consideration competitive landscape, clinical requirements, and other external factors.
• Build a portfolio ideation and management process that can rapidly assimilate the needs of the business and ensures continuous improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Major.
• Min 2-3 years of generic pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Experience in product management, portfolio management, business development will be a plus.
• Understanding and insight of customer & competitor behavior, promotion process, product management and pricing.
• Good communication (written & verbal), financial, and interpersonal skills.
• Good computer (MS Office Suite), analytical & problem-solving skills.
Getting vaccinated remains the most effective way to halt the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, and Dr. Reddy’s encourages all employees to be vaccinated. At this time, vaccinations are not mandated for Princeton-based employees but may become required in the future. Weekly COVID testing is mandatory for all employees who have not uploaded proof of vaccination or who are not fully vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.