Training and Development Specialist
Training and Development Specialist
This position provides training development and delivery support for a large-scale Army ERP financial implementation. Associate will work with the client and implementation team to develop training materials as well as deliver end-user training.
- Develop Training Materials for Day in the Life training for multiple user groups
- Assist with coordination of training logistics in collaboration with change agents
- Deliver training to estimated 3,000 users
- Ability to provide advice and recommendations on instructional design strategy
- Manage time effectively to meet aggressive project schedules
- Manage effective internal/external client relationships within own area of responsibility
- Develop training materials, including interactive simulations
- Participate in daily/weekly checkpoint meeting with Team Lead and participate in scheduled meetings as necessary
- Active Secret DoD security clearance
- Knowledge of SAP Productivity Pack or ability to acquire
- Training and Performance Support
- Prior Training Development/Delivery experience
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Ability to work with clients to understand their need
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional presence is required
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- A culture of reward and recognition
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.