Concept Plus is looking for a Salesforce Certified Administrator to provide support services to the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) A6 Directorate to operate, maintain, sustain the USAFA Salesforce environment for Headquarters USAFA Staff Departments. To provide contractor support to assist the Strategic Management Relationship (SMR), Gift Funds, and Institutional Scheduling, and Cadet Character Leadership Development and other HQ USAFA offices in the area of application development, configuration, and program management for the current and future strategic portfolio. Also provide support for modernizing and enhancing the application environment, improving the efficiency of the environment, and working to align the application portfolio with the business needs and goals of the USAFA.
- Support a secure, stable, records-compliant, workflow-enabled multi-org Salesforce platform
- Provide updates of production applications to meet the ongoing unique objectives and requirements
- Design, implement, or modify existing user rights, permissions, and security model for each Salesforce platform module.
- Apply updates to production applications
- Configure and manage an issue tracker capability for the common services using an issue and requirement tracking tool or other Government provided tools
- Create storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps, as required, to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct training at least monthly onsite training classes for new licensed users and/or provide refresher training to currently licensed users on related systems
- Manage and update a site (SharePoint preferred) for all information necessary for customers of these systems including training materials, new account/ deactivation processes, forms and training course schedule information as each process/form/schedule changes or is updated
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Past military or Air Force affiliated
Concept Plus is a growing SDB and 8(a) certified consulting firm headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We are an Oracle Gold Partner, offering deep technical expertise, combined with business insights and an experienced team focused on providing technical solutions for our clients. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the "25 Most Powerful Oracle Solution Providers" in the area!
We offer great benefits including competitive pay, comprehensive health insurance, dental and vision insurance, paid life insurance, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, bonuses, tuition reimbursement, unlimited training, and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, flexible, innovative environment! For additional information about our dynamic organization, please visit our website at www.conceptplusllc.com.
Concept Plus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we will give your application full consideration without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.