Agency Delivery Specialist
Agency Delivery Specialist audits loan level data and prepares loans files (with supporting documentation) for delivery to Secondary Market Investors and GSE’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Completes LQA, Early Check and/or Investor specific audits prior to loan sale.
- Prepares and delivers loan files to Secondary Market Investors and GSE’s.
- Coordinates the release of collateral files to Secondary Market Investors and GSE’s.
- Communicates with the Servicing department regarding the boarding of loans.
- Reviews and responds to investor inquiries related to delivery issues and/or suspense conditions.
- Provides suspense reports to branch offices and directly follows up with branch staff to ensure timely resolution of suspense conditions.
- Monitors pipeline for upcoming expiring commitments.
- Interacts internally with various departments.
- Maintains executive data and ad hoc reports as required.
- High school diploma or GED required. College coursework or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous mortgage loan delivery or post-closing experience required.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Previous experience with GNMA, FNMA and Freddie Mac certification processes a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.