Government Risk Insuring Auditor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities but not limited to:
- Monitor Insuring reports to prioritize loans to be endorsed
- Analyze and review appropriate documents in DataTrac to facilitate endorsement
- Complete appropriate Insuring/Guaranty screens to obtain loan endorsement (MIC,LGC, LNG)
- Manage the entries to Government Insured report and Insured Status Report regarding loans the auditor is working on to endorse
- Assemble insuring Case Binder packages re: loans called in for Agency Review
- Complete appropriate audit check lists for each loan, and obtain missing or corrected items
- Work with FHAC, FFPS and LGY and possibly USDA Lender Loan Closing
- Meet minimum department standard of Insuring 5 loans per day
- Process MIC and LGC corrections as needed/requested
- Accommodate requested special projects relating, but not limited to: Servicing, Indems, Agency Audits, Warehouse Audits, State Audits, various Agency reporting requirements
- Miscellaneous additional duties as required by Insuring Supervisor or Government Risk Manager
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Standard office environment, equipment and tasks, including work at a computer terminal. This position requires partial sitting and walking throughout the day. Employee must be open to work overtime to complete assigned tasks
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years Government Loans processing experience
- Previous mortgage banking experience.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish daily duties.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of product; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral: Internal and External.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
- Ability to recognize and work with Government Lending documents: FHA/VA
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.