Carrier Sourcing Analyst
The Carrier Sourcing Analyst will focus on sourcing capacity using a bid board. S/he will also qualify and onboard new carriers. In this role, the successful candidate will develop relationships with new carriers, identify their strengths, and match their available capacity with existing needs. The Analyst will be responsible for delivering results by maximizing carrier relationships, reducing cost, improving service, and increasing carrier capacity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree; degree in Logistics, Transportation, or Supply Chain Management is preferred
· 1 year of professional experience or related training
· Experience with organization, planning, and follow-through
· 1 year of experience in logistics, transportation, supply chain management, brokerage
· Experience negotiating with carriers and brokers across multiple modes of transportation
· Experience working in a TMS and/or CRM
· Competency in Microsoft Office and Google applications Analyst, Carrier
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; must have the ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively via email, phone, and during face to face meetings
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and function independently, within authorized limits
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.