Human Resource Generalist
We provide integrated Supply Chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day HR functions and is the main point of contact for employees.
- Responsible for hourly staffing and onboarding of new employees including preparation of new hire paperwork
- Daily employee interaction and floor presence: resolving issues, answering questions and working with employees and managers to encourage a culture of positive employee relations.
- Ensures that all policies are implemented and enforced consistently and fairly.
- Provides updates and regular communication to HR manager on building activity and escalates issue in timely manner
- Responsible for managing all CJ HR systems for areas of responsibility including ADP, HRIS, JDE, etc.
- Creates and maintains employee files and ensures all information is held in the strictest confidence.
- All other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 3-5 years of previous HR experience required
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, payroll management system required
- Proven ability to conduct employee training required. Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast paced environment
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds, and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation, and growth.