Continuous Improvement Analyst
Are you passionate about Warehouse Operations? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
We provide integrated Supply Chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ LOGISTICS AMERICA
The Operations Optimization Analyst for Productivity and Continuous Improvement is responsible for using business intelligence to produce information and insights that will drive operational efficiency across a network of CJ Logistics Centers. This Analyst will collaborate
with the operations and engineering teams to ensure all productivity issues are identified and resolved appropriately. The Analyst facilitates projects and initiatives that improve the service performance and cost position of the customer’s business activities.
- Produce analyses and provide information required by operations and the customer
- Analyze labor expense, including productivity performance data
- Develop production plans, schedules and communicate business intelligence needs
- Produce Logistics Center Efficiency Analysis (e.g. pick line analysis)
- Produce LC scorecard and provide insight
Analyze, Audit and Oversee Continuous Improvement Activity
- Use data & statistical tools to create continuous improvement plans (including cost trending and improvement plans)
- Perform analysis to determine root cause of process barriers, identify sources of inefficiencies, waste or excess costs, and develop recommendations for process improvements
- Coach, champion and sometimes lead improvement projects within a distribution center
- Provide training recommendations to Operations Leadership
- Monitor adherence to leading practices and provide feedback to the leadership team regarding opportunities in current leading practices
- Identify and implement initiatives/projects that reduce costs and improve services to customers
- Collect and monitor activities to assess trends and opportunities for each Logistics Center and provide proactive recommendations
- Participate in safety committee (LPC activities)
Manage the Operations Optimization Specialists
- Conduct regular team meetings to communicate expectations and goals
- Ensure specialists are delivering results
- Hold employees accountable for performance Job
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of experience in Operations and/or experience in Lean Six Sigma or equivalent methodologies
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proven ability to analyze data and provide recommendations based on analysis
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience with project management concepts and techniques
- Certifications in Continuous Improvement, Lean and/or Six Sigma
- Ability to work across a network and effectively interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Skilled in conveying information in understandable terms at all levels of the organization
- Objective and resilient when presenting findings and insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds, and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation, and growth.