CDL - Class A Driver - 2nd shift
- Working Days: Monday – Friday & Weekends
- Working Hours: 2PM - 12AM
- Pay: Up to $24
- Pay Frequency: Weekly via Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/company match
- Employment Type: Full Time, Company Driver
- A valid Class A CDL license with a minimum of 36 months consecutive driving experience within the last 3 years
- A minimum of 24 months experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 3 years
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years
- No serious traffic violations or convictions while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years
- A clean background check result
- Ability to satisfy FMSCA/DOT requirements including:
- A clean drug & alcohol screening
- A passing DOT physical
- Ability to execute physical aspect of position
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated / Self-dependent
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.