Analyst, Field Finance
Are you passionate about Finances? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
Because CJ Logistics loves collaboration and a team environment, this is not a remote position. This role is located at our Corporate Office in Des Plaines, IL, and requires that candidates can adhere to a hybrid work arrangement (3 days on-site and 2 days remote). Candidates must live within a commutable distance of the corporate office.
The Field Finance Analyst, Warehouse Management Operations, performs a critical role as financial support for CJ-operated distribution facilities located throughout the nation. The Field Finance Analyst will report to the Field Finance Manager and will be based in Des Plaines, IL.
- Monthly support of business close: Expense accruals, financial analysis and summaries for leaders, key takeaways for performance improvement, and overall ownership of the P&L for specific warehouse facilities.
- Daily and weekly support of Operations: vendor payments and accounts payable support, analysis of ongoing operations, process improvements, and special projects.
- Supports the Operations team in analyzing trends and completing variance analysis. Develops analyses/reports and present in a concise and insightful manner to management.
- Ongoing collaboration with other Field Analysts, Accounting partners, Finance leadership, and Operations business partners and leaders.
- Designs and implements financial controls to ensure achievement of profitability and other financial goals, supports audit requests and compliance standards.
- Continually seeks to improve processes, drive change where needed, make recommendations to leadership and follow through to completion. Leads the team through process change and standardization.
Job Qualifications - Required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented Finance professional to provide analytical support for this key business. Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines during financial close required.
- Independent performer capable of making decisions where appropriate and seeking guidance where appropriate.
- Comfortable in a changing environment and eager to embrace changes that support the business and improve efficiencies. Trusted business partner to Operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills required (written and verbal) for internal and external communications. Bilingual (Korean/English) candidates preferred.
- Strong skillset in Microsoft Office is required. General ledger knowledge in financial systems such as JD Edwards is beneficial.
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.