Heavy Equipment Operator
Come join an amazing team of close to 900 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
An experienced Heavy Equipment Operator is needed in our Panther Technologies subsidiary office in Medford, NJ. The role entails safely and efficiency operating a variety of equipment, as well as inspecting, providing preventative maintenance, and occasionally assisting in the repair of equipment, as needed. The Heavy Equipment Operator is proficient in the use of a diverse range of construction equipment, to include Excavators, Loaders, Dozers, Rollers, Graders, Pavers, Skid Steers, and other pieces of equipment.
- Operate backhoes, excavators, dozers, skid steers, bob cats, rollers, dump trucks, and other heavy equipment, in accordance with company procedures and safety regulations
- Ensure proper care of equipment while in use
- Conduct daily safety inspections of all equipment prior to operation and perform regular checks on the functionality of fleet equipment
- Document regular maintenance checks to maintain adequate records of equipment performance
- Promote workplace safety and environmental practices and followed designated safety practices while operating equipment
- Provide preventative maintenance, as needed, to ensure equipment is safe and operating properly
- Conduct minor repairs on equipment issues, as needed, and report larger repairs or concerns to the appropriate personnel
- Perform other essential duties, as directed by management
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma, or equivalent, preferred
- CDL license strongly preferred
- 10+ years of hands-on experience operating heavy equipment
- Valid OSHA-40 training
- Keen attention to detail and situational awareness
- Strong work ethic and the physical ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to provide professional work references
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Cascade is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (425) 527-9700.
Who is Cascade?
From our roots as a Northwest regional drilling company, we have grown into a national, full-service environmental services company offering innovative solutions to our customers. We believe in excellence at every level and that includes hiring employees who are the best at what they do. We firmly believe our employees are the most critical component of our long-term success. At Cascade, we provide a career, not just a job.
Cascade’s core purpose is to be the essential business partner that contributes to our clients’ success and advancement in tackling even the most challenging environmental and geotechnical problems, to contribute to our industry and the betterment of our employee’s careers and the communities we serve.
What does Cascade offer?
- Comprehensive training and flexible career paths
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance / Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave / Holiday / Vacation Pay
- License Bonuses / Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Donation Match
We are proud to provide a full range of benefits programs that help our employees and their families plan for today and their future. The benefits we offer are competitive and allow flexibility and choice to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families.
Who are you?
- Hard-working, talented, and career-minded
- Strong desire to contribute to a stable, diverse organization
- Work hard, play hard mindset
- Open to continued learning and development
- Collaborative, team player
- Customer service minded
To learn more about our exciting career opportunities at Cascade, check out our Careers site atwww.cascade-env.com/careers.