Assists project teams in the coordination and implementation of thermal remediation projects. Also assists Operations Management Team with various assignments and tasks to support on-going Company activities.
Must live within 1 hour of Gardner, MA.
- Support Operations Management Team and project staff with day-to-day tasks to ensure good coordination and communication across the Company and project teams.
- Coordinate and schedule Company, Department and/or Project-level meetings and events.
- Document outcome of important meetings (project and general operations); Follow up to ensure action items are progressing and completed; Report back to Operations leadership and/or Project Management on status of action items.
- Maintain accurate and complete training and health and safety records for company employees; Coordinate & schedule annual/periodic refresher training and/or medical monitoring for company staff.
- Manage and update Company documents on file server, including file structure/content, SOP library, document templates, etc.
Project Team Support
- Coordinate with and support cross-functional project teams;
- Track project schedules, milestones and deliverables, using appropriate tools.
- Support estimators with vendor quote requests, and quote organization/filing;
- Coordinate field staff housing for project sites, and pricing for bids;
- Support PMs with preparation of monthly invoices and forecasts. Follow up on past-due receivables.
- Support preparation and assembly of project work plans, documents, bids and proposals and other deliverables as required. Assist with preparation of pre-mobilization documents and site binders.
- Communicate in a timely, concise, accurate, and clear way to project stakeholders.
- Provide support to project and proposal teams.
- Attend and potentially spearhead regular status meetings with project team.
- Keeps project team well informed of any relevant information; Effectively communicates relevant project information to managers.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- 3 to 5 years demonstrated success as a project coordinator or task manager for cross-functional project teams;
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to multitask;
- Excellent critical thinking skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Experience in the environmental remediation field or construction contracting is a plus, but not required.
- Position has frequent contact with clients, vendors, management, and project staff. Must be courteous, professional, and diplomatic.