Come join an amazing team of close to 900 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
The Shop Helper must be a safety conscious, hardworking individual and is an entry level position in the process of assembly and fabrication of environmental equipment. Work will be performed at times in a team environment. Good communication skills are required and the ability to follow directions.
- Performs necessary mechanical repairs and maintenance on equipment and facilities
- Sets up and interprets repair schedules, ensuring equipment is maintained in working order and according to standard
- Identifies need for replacement equipment and informs supervisor
- Ensures cost-effective usage of all equipment, supplies and tools in Shop
- Mechanical assembly of pumps and filter systems using various hand tools and equipment
- Supports the delivery of inventoried, inspected, tested and well-organized shipments of materials, equipment and supplies to meet project needs, on-time in accordance with project schedules
- Ensures component materials and equipment are inspected, inventoried and tested prior to shipping goods to project sites, and ensures completion of necessary quality control and inventory documentation
- Inspect and supervise subcontracted or third-party support to meet project demands, for reasons of cost-effectiveness or in response to in-house resource limitations
- Equips and deploys inventoried tool trailers for use by field construction and operation teams & Shop Tool Kits to improve site/shop organization, standardization and efficiency
- Ensures accurate inventory and proper maintenance of all tools in field tool trailers prior to deployment
- Inspects and documents tool trailers upon return to shop. Identifies any missing or damaged tools, follows proper accounting procedures to document and charge appropriate projects or accounts to repair or replace missing/damaged tools
- Ensures accurate inventory and maintenance of all tools in shop tool carts
- Assists with warehouse inventory control and tracking system
- Organizes warehouse and shop to facilitate improved tool, equipment, asset and hardware organization for increased efficiency of warehouse and fabrication operations
- Follows system for accurate tracking of shop tools, equipment, assets, materials, equipment and supplies
- Provides materials, supplies, equipment and tools from inventory as needed, to support project mobilization, construction and operation. Inspects, repairs (as needed) and returns items to inventory upon return form project sites
- Charges materials, tools, equipment and supplies to projects including means for tracking, reporting and charging lost or damaged tools, materials, supplies and equipment
- Stockroom duties such as counting and categorizing parts
- General housekeeping duties such as trash removal, floor sweeping or snow removal
- Other general duties that may be assigned by the Operations manager
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Who is Cascade?
From our roots as a Northwest regional drilling company, we have grown into a national, full-service environmental services company offering innovative solutions to our customers. We believe in excellence at every level and that includes hiring employees who are the best at what they do. We firmly believe our employees are the most critical component of our long-term success. At Cascade, we provide a career, not just a job.
Cascade’s core purpose is to be the essential business partner that contributes to our clients’ success and advancement in tackling even the most challenging environmental and geotechnical problems, to contribute to our industry and the betterment of our employee’s careers and the communities we serve.
What does Cascade offer?
- Comprehensive training and flexible career paths
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance / Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave / Holiday / Vacation Pay
- License Bonuses / Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Donation Match
We are proud to provide a full range of benefits programs that help our employees and their families plan for today and their future. The benefits we offer are competitive and allow flexibility and choice to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families.
Who are you?
- Hard-working, talented, and career-minded
- Strong desire to contribute to a stable, diverse organization
- Work hard, play hard mindset
- Open to continued learning and development
- Collaborative, team player
- Customer service minded
To learn more about our exciting career opportunities at Cascade, check out our Careers site at http://www.cascade-env.com/careers.
Interested in learning more about Cascade and how we provide Excellence on Every Level? Click here to learn more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwzxUvjbHC0.