Pump Rig Operator
Cascade Drilling, LP is a full service company that specializes in drilling for environmental, geotechnical, mining and construction projects.
The Pump Rig Operator will develop new monitoring and water well, redevelop and rehab existing monitoring and water wells, install and maintain new and existing pumping systems, test well and pumping systems, and perform well closures or abandonments. In this position repetitive bending, lifting and climbing, may be done on a daily basis. This individual promotes safety, reports safety problems, incidents, accidents, or irregularities. Is a team leader for development crews. Applicants are invited to apply if they hold one or all the skills sets from above.
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 40 Hours Paid Sick Leave, minimum
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Biannual Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Project-Based Bonuses
- Performance Based Pay Raises
- Employee Referral Bonus of $1,000
- Private hotel room for traveling employees at ZERO cost
- 401K match at 25% of employee’s first 6% of contribution
- Employee only medical coverage at ZERO cost to the employee
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance / Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution of $500 per year
- State of the Art CORE Safety Training Program with over $1,800 worth of safety gear provided
- Charitable monetary donation match to eligible nonprofit organizations
- Flexible career paths with opportunities for advancement and growth
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
Our Peoria location travels 80% of the time and the locations vary from the Southwest region to the Louisiana Border.
Project schedules typically operate on a ‘10 Days on / 4 Days off’ schedule. Workday schedules may be 10 – 12 hours.
- 6 months experience with well development and well maintenance
- Well development using multiple methods
- Well rehabilitation with cleaning chemicals
- Install and service pumping systems
- Well, aquifer, and pump production testing
- Well closure or abandonment
- Assures safety training is current and logged
- Maintains daily work reports
- Checks and maintains equipment in good and safe repair
- Is a crew leader, training and mentoring employees while maintaining a safe environment
- Complete DOT logbook, repair orders, DOT DVIR inspection reports, and tailgate safety meeting reports
- Maintain positive relationship with client
- Manage the work site activity
- Continuous study of MSDS, CEU’s and JSA’s
- Maintain all certifications
- Work requires ability to safely lift up to 50lbs
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Testing negative in a drug screen for the presence of controlled substances
- Satisfactory results of a background check (and your authorization to conduct a routine background check)
- Possessing a valid Driver’s License for the state in which you reside and satisfactory results of a Motor Vehicle Report
- Obtaining and maintaining an interstate DOT Medical Card and meeting all Federal Interstate FMCSA requirements to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Passing a HAZWOPER physical
- Verifying your legal right to work in the United States under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA)
- Satisfactory results of additional testing and / or screenings, if applicable.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
Offer of employment is conditional upon passing a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test and maintaining a clean driving record, in accordance with DOT requirements.
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Find out why our employees choose Cascade and what it’s like to work in various Cascade roles on our Careers Page.