Business Process Lead
Join our Winning Team as a Business Process Lead
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
As a Business Process Lead you will:
- Work with our senior leadership team to effectively select and prioritize process improvement efforts.
- Audit existing processes for efficiency, compliance, and quality.
- Apply process improvement experiences, re-engineering methodologies, and best practices to design process modernization and improvements to workflows, systems, etc.
- Help define a process improvement “implementation roadmap” for collaborative efforts between business and technology teams.
- Work alongside assigned Project Managers to lead and manage the improvement initiatives.
- Perform Business Analysis tasks as needed for projects/requests in the concept/ideation phase.
- Effectively document as-is and to-be processes for organizations across the business.
- Establish performance measures and monitor/analyze performance metrics to identify and implement performance-based improvements.
- Evangelize the benefits of a process improvement culture across the organization.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree AND 6-10 years of combined experience in process improvement / engineering OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Track record of leading and managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work with Senior leadership/C-Level experience
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with other management, staff, and departments to deliver high quality service to the organization.
- Proven business analysis skillset.
- Preferred Certifications include: PMI, PMP, CMMI or Lean Six Sigma
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.