Digital Marketing Analyst
Join Team CARFAX as a Digital Marketing Analyst
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment.
Do you love empowering product management teams through data analysis? If so, then CARFAX may be your best career move! The CARFAX Digital Marketing Analyst will be a key contributor in our strategic analysis for CARFAX products and online behavior. This will include collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data for various products that CARFAX has to offer. This person would be the subject matter expert who utilizes analytics to drive insights and optimize the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze user behavior, cohorts, and funnel analysis to drive insights for Product, Marketing, and Lifecycle teams
- Create measurement plans and frameworks to support enterprise strategies
- Be the data evangelist who collaborates daily with stakeholders and cross functional teams across the business
- Communicate the effectiveness of new product launches, campaign launches, and site changes
- Wrangle data from online and offline data sources to produce insights around customer cohorts and segments
- Manage the production of reporting, analysis, and report automation
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) checks before Product releases, checking for user experience and Analytics implementation
- Develop Analytics implementation requirements for development teams to implement on both Web and Mobile Apps.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience with Adobe Analytics
- Solid understanding of the analytics process from strategy to tagging/implementation to reporting
- Results oriented – strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals. Ability to use metrics to manage programs and measure success
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. Identifies what needs to be done and has a bias toward action and efficiency
- Highly analytical, detail oriented with strong business acumen and foresight
- Proven track record for problem solving and quality assurance (QA)
- Ability to translate, communicate, and distil metrics into a digestible, actionable marketing frameworks
- Proven ability to wrangle data from multiple sources
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, or R
- Experience in data collection architecture and design (Data Layer, Pixels, CDP, DMP, MDM, Website Governance and Compliance Technology)
- Experience measuring Email Marketing, Push Notifications, and SMS performance is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / DCPP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Great team and collaborative environment
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.