Web Optimization Manager
Join Team CARFAX as a Web Optimization Manager
Do you want Fridays off all summer? You read that right! At CARFAX, we care about work-life balance and we’re constantly looking for new ways to ensure we provide it. This summer we’re piloting 4-day work weeks from Memorial Day through Labor Day. We’re super excited about this and you should be too! We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work-hard, play-hard” isn’t just a catchy saying, it’s part of the #CARFAXdifference!
CARFAX is seeking a Web Optimization Manager who will own, manage, and strategize our A|B Testing initiatives across the entire roadmap of product. This role will use the power of testing data to optimize products and enhance our consumer experience. To do this, you will analyze and communicate the effectiveness of product launches while cross functionally working to provide recommendations on data insights.
This position is full time and based in the US. Preference is for position to full time based in our Centreville, VA headquarters. Open to considering US remote candidate willing to travel several times a quarter to headquarters.
As a Web Optimization Manager, you will:
- Be the subject matter expert for A|B Testing where you will own, manage and drive the A|B Testing roadmap
- Lead and collaborate with teams on ideation, creation, development, implementation, analysis and recommendations for all A|B testing initiatives.
- Develop executive level presentations that translate findings/results in a clear concise manner.
- Analyze and communicate the effectiveness of new product launches, site changes, and marketing initiatives.
- Provide recommendations on actionable trends and insights to Marketing, Product, and Design teams
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) checks before Product releases, checking for user experience and Analytics implementation.
- Develop appropriate tagging strategy for A|B Testing initiatives and product launches
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience with an A|B Testing (e.g. Optimizely/Adobe Target) and an Analytics Platform (e.g (Adobe Analytics)
- Strong A|B Testing experience for Web and/or Apps
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with both web and business analysis skills
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. Identifies what needs to be done and has a bias toward action.
- Results oriented – strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals.
- Proven track record for problem solving and Quality Assurance (QA) for Product and Analytics implementations
- Ability to use metrics to manage programs and measure success
- Ability to translate, communicate, and distil metrics into a digestible, actionable marketing framework
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, MBA or commensurate experience preferred
*Note: The summer 4-day work week is a test program in 2021 and not guaranteed in future years.
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.