PIC - Lear 45 Floater **$10,000 Sign-On Bonus**
Pilot in Command – Lear 45
Full-Time - Floater
Jet Linx is seeking qualified Pilot in Command candidates for our Midsize jet aircraft for Part 91 and 135 flight operations. Applicant must live in the Midwest or be willing to relocate to the base area.
The Pilot in Command (PIC) reports directly to the Base Chief Pilot. The PIC prepares and ensures the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
- Total Time - 3500 hours
- Total PIC - 2000 hours
- Total PIC Time in Type - 250 hours
- Total Multi-Engine - 1500 hours
- Total Multi-Engine PIC - 500 hours
- Total Turbine - 500 hours
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proactive decision-making skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
We offer competitive compensation as well as a range of benefits, including:
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 12 Duty Days and 23 nights at home on average per month
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Cell phone stipend
- Long-term and short-term medical coverage
- Life insurance
- And many more amazing benefits!
- To learn more, please visit our website: jetlinx.com.