Co-Op Supply Chain
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
This Co-Op will start in May and be a 6 month Co-Op.
You will work in supply chain in a multinational environment, working closely with French headquarters to support our partners. You will also work closely with America’s downstream supply chain team and field customer service.
This position will take on both transactional and analytical activities. Willingness to learn the attributes of downstream supply activity including: internal customer servicing; material consumption & stock movement; subsidiary relational activities; replenishment ordering; operational improvements. This position will assist in assessing analytics on inventory cycles, customer usage and new product launches.
Your responsibilities will be to make the relevant analysis to improve the planning, ordering, and operational efficiency of our processes.
At the end of this temporary assignment the intern will present his/her learnings and experiences to the department in a final prepared presentation.
1. Supports customer services team of America’s countries
2. Participate in replenishment of America’s countries and field customers
3. Supports subsidiaries through proper inventory management
4. Support internal customer through proper inventory management
5. Analyzes material consumption and recommends safety stock
6. Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
7. Improved problem-solving skills, result oriented and eager to learn
8. Improved problem-solving skills, result oriented and eager to learn
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
1. Must be a current graduate or undergraduate student interested in an Operations/Supply Chain/Management career.
3. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including verbal and written skills.
4. Must have strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Package.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).