SCCM / Intune Administrator
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
The IS department at bioMérieux is looking for a highly collaborative individual who values working for a company that cares about its team members and our overall goal of improving world health. This position supports a full-time hybrid work model with every other Friday off. We are looking for energized team members that pride themselves in a job well done while positively impacting those around them. We as a company pride ourselves on transparency and open two-way communication.
You will be part of a worldwide team that leads all aspects of the SCCM and Intune administration. This team provides follow the sun support to users worldwide, requiring excellent collaboration skills. This position focuses on day-to-day activities to maintain and support the SCCM and Intune platforms’ overall performance and participation in global projects.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of the bioMérieux Quality System.
- To ensure the day-to-day administration of SCCM / Intune infrastructure and to maintain it in operational conditions including changes to the core components and settings, software delivery, client helath, reporting, boundaries, and bandwidth settings
- Be an active participant in weekly meetings with global Service Managers / Project managers on run operations and project activities
- Defining the evolving strategy and creating new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for SCCM / Intune services following bioMérieux requirements
- Develop and document an Operations Manual for SCCM and Intune, adhering to defined policies
- Incident and Problem Management: will provide expertise for complex incidents and problems, escalation point for L1 and L2, interface with Microsoft Support and various partners
- Participate in projects to evolve or implement the new features of the SCCM / Intune platform
- Respond to and resolve escalated system incidents, problems or outages and accurately report and document solutions
- Problem determination and resolution within SLAs
- Familiar with roles management using Identity Access Management platform
- Responsible for providing senior-level support for SCCM / Intune
- Develop scripts for automating processes within the environment
- Must be able to produce detailed, accurate technical documentation
- Create packages, collections, and advertisements for distributions
- Create reports and dashboards for use in planning corporate hardware, software and security requirements
- Troubleshoot and correct SCCM client and distribution point errors including failed SCCM deployments and SCCM / Intune health issues
- Software Installation Requests
- To approve/reject user requests of EEC Software scope (Adobe, Microsoft,...)
- To analyze and approve/reject non-standard requests
- Packaging Requests
- To analyze the new needs and assist app owners in request creation
- to translate needs in technical wording
- to follow the bioMérieux best practices
- To test (or help app owners to test) the packages created by the HCL SCCM team on VMs
Training and Education:
- High School Diploma/GED and five years of IT/IS technical experience
- Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator expert certification or MCSE certification
- Network+, Security+; ITIL® V3 or ITIL® V4 certifications; other relevant certifications
- Three years of experience administrating SCCM
- One Year of experience working with Microsoft Intune
Skills and Qualifications:
IS (Information Systems) skills:
- Experience managing on-prem Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Azure AD Connect
- Advanced knowledge of PowerShell cmdlet and scripting (development and optimization)
- Involvement in configuring and managing MFA and conditional access policies
- Experience managing Group policy for an enterprise environment
- Configuring, deploying, and troubleshooting InTune policies
- Knowledge of technical change management best practices
- Strong experience with SCCM administration
Customer service skills:
- Comport self in a friendly, professional, and responsive manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage expectations and professionally resolve difficult conversations
Other soft skills:
- Motivated and self-directing
- Team-oriented personality: positive attitude and cooperative disposition
- Problem-solving mentality and critical thinking skills
- Efficient planning and organization skills
- Tolerance to change; accepting of feedback
- Be able to lift 50 Lbs.
- This position requires long periods of sedentary work using a computer.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).