Manufacturing Engineer I (Consumables) - Weekend Night Shift
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of bioMérieux' Quality System.
- Supports limited aspect of consumable product manufacturing process
- Works with senior engineers to optimize product performance
- Collects and analyzes data to determine performance of the product under direct supervision
- Builds relationships both internally and externally as a member of a cross-functional team
- Troubleshooting and routine maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Assisting with NCR investigations, write-ups, and product dispositions
- Participates on team performing FMEA to identify root causes of problems and present possible solutions
- Contributes to solving basic manufacturing engineering problems
- Makes design and technical recommendations subject to review by Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Generates variety of technical documentation including WIDs, and technical reviews.
- Performs primary duties in a clean room environment.
- Executes validation of new equipment and processes consistent with FDA standards
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Team: usually works on a team with several technicians, engineers and a project manager
Education: Bachelors in Engineering or related discipline
Able to safely lift 50 pounds.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).