Regional Sales Manager
Job ID 24-381
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
We are seeking talented, motivated sales performers who thrive in quick sales cycle environment. This fast-paced role is focused on growing our SMB customer base through expansion and acquisition of net-new customers. Supported by our Lead Development team, you will balance receiving qualified opportunities to drive through the sales cycle with hunting for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities in your existing customer base. This role reports into an Inside Sales Manager.
What you’ll be working on
- Manage a team of Territory Managers to deliver consistent success through empowerment and accountability by modeling and coaching the expectations of a high-performance sales culture. The majority of this team will be in a hybrid work environment, between home office and in office work, as a result it is imperative to be able to lead and inspire the team no matter where they are located through all mediums of communication.
- Establish long-term pipeline development strategies with your team to identify and source new business opportunities from existing and net new logo customers. You will accomplish this by x-selling and upselling into existing customers by aligning with our renewals, customer success, and lead development teams. In addition, you will assist your team in expanding into net new logos through our current reseller partnerships by way of trainings and account mapping sessions in conjunction with our channel and channel marketing teams.
- Gather, develop, and share insights from the team to further sales acumen and competitive differentiators across the broader territory management team. Replicate what works for one, and level up the rest of the sales team as a result by empowering sales reps to be subject matter experts in their field.
- Co-sell alongside your sales reps and channel partners in complex and key strategic opportunities. Everyone on your team and in our organization has an expectation to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty for a win!
- Detailed deal inspection to ensure that we are maximizing the value to our customers and ACV yield from each transaction from your team.
- Conduct regular forecast and deal reviews to ensure team members achieve their revenue goals. Review and provide constructive feedback to team members on business metrics and performance data to optimize territory and rep performance. Consolidate information across team members to conduct high-level analyses and provide a regional weekly forecast to VP of Sales.
- Recruit, develop, performance manage and retain top tier talent.
What you bring to the role
- 3+ years experience managing a team
- 5-7 years experience in sales and account management, at least 2 in cybersecurity industry is preferred
- Proven success in a technology sales role
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Strong leadership skills; ability to motivate and inspire others
- Self-reflective, coachable, and a tenacious drive to succeed
- Willingness and enthusiasm to take a personal interest in the career and professional development of team members
- Skilled in coaching, developing and mentoring team members
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are many opportunities for cross training and the ability to define your next career step within Barracuda. We support employees who want to explore other areas of interest.
- Equity, in the form of non-qualifying options
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities