Sr. Director, Corporate FP&A
Job ID 24-224
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data, and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
As the Director of Corporate FP&A, you will gain invaluable experience and set the tone for the global FP&A team. This role has all the aspects to accelerate your career, strategy and operating projects, face-time with senior management, and delivering impactful analysis and recommendations. Specifically, this position will coordinate and facilitate corporate planning processes, monitor financial performance, report financial and operational results, and improve FP&A systems. This position reports into the VP of Finance.
What you’ll be working on
- Develop Corporate annual budget, monthly and quarterly forecasts for P&L, billings, cashflow, Balance Sheets and key financial metrics. Work closely with the functional finance team to help support the bottoms-up headcount planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Own Corporate revenue/billings plan and forecasting function.
- Develop management presentations, including Board of Directors reporting package. Coordinate Corp. KPIs & functional KPIs with cross functional teams in Sales Ops, Marketing, and the Corporate Controller.
- Drive improvement in financial processes that support our growing business. Own the planning process calendar for annual operational planning, Board meetings, and long range strategic financial planning. Work closely with Functional Finance, Accounting, HR, and Business System, Data Analytic team, and Business operations.
- Lead initiatives to continuously improve forecasting models and financial planning tools.
- Assist with key analysis requests for senior management and the Board of Directors. Develop financial models and analyses, pro forma models, scenario-based models with sensitivities, etc.
- Assist with strategic and operational projects as required.
- Manage a team of Finance manager & analyst.
What you bring to the role
- 10+ years of FP&A experience from software company. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of bookings, billings, revenue, and backlog is a plus.
- Superior analytical and modeling capabilities, experience with financial statement analysis and a deep understanding of corporate finance.
- Detailed oriented with strong business acumen.
- Managerial experience is required.
- Systems-savvy with experience managing budget systems and reporting tools.
- Proven ability to proactively identify and solve problems and continuously improve FP&A processes and automation.
- Experience with Adaptive Planning or other Cloud-based Financial Planning tool is a plus.
- Experience with tool & process improvement is a plus.
- Strong communication skills. Proficient in PowerPoint.
- Leader & team player with a positive attitude, and strong work ethic.
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are many opportunities for cross training and the ability to define your next career step within Barracuda. We support employees who want to explore other areas of interest.
- Equity, in the form of non-qualifying options
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities