Job ID: 24-323
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data, and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda!
Barracuda Networks has an open position for a Pre-Sales Engineer in India. This is role is supporting the Sales efforts with technical management, solution design, enablement, and solution implementation. The top candidate will work closely with partners and end-users in the sub 250 user space. The Sales Engineer will align with inside Territory Managers, Lead Development Reps, Support, and Product Management to support Barracuda’s success!
This would be an ideal role for someone currently working in Technical Support or as a Sales Engineer at a partner or distributer looking further their career with a technical sales role at a leading cyber security vendor.
What you’ll be working on
- The Sales Engineer will develop the customer and partner base in an assigned territory -Mumbai and design customer solutions.
- You will work closely with Sales and other Barracuda teams to help find and close opportunities with the primary objective of defining and implementing Barracuda solutions by performing needs assessments, support Proof of Concept evaluations, technical product demonstrations and presentations.
- You will build and grow technical relationships and knowledge transfer to enable potential clients, in conjunction with both the Barracuda Inside Sales Team and Barracuda Partners
- You will work with Resellers and Barracuda personnel, the SE will enable customers, support various Sales initiatives, and initial & on-going remote Sales meetings with Barracuda Sales Reps to position Barracuda solutions with new prospect environments, as well as assisting with remote evaluations.
What you bring to the role
- Ideally 4-5 years’ experience in the IT industry, preferably in mid-markets
- Ideally have a Vendor background/experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft 365
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, network architectures, server infrastructure, routers and switches
- NextGen Firewall experience is preferable
- A strong understanding of Security across six threat vectors, email, users, remote users, networks, applications with a demonstrated passion and understanding of the Email and Security markets is preferable
- A self-starter. Able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, while changing and realigning priorities.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent English language both written and verbal
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda. In addition, you will receive equity, in the form of non-qualifying options