* Regional Account Manager
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity & equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
Barracuda is currently seeking a Regional Account Manager in our Chelmsford, MA office. The candidate will have demonstrated experience in new business sales and account management. They will be responsible for building relationships to maximize product sales within their region. This person will work to identify new business opportunities within existing partners and provide insight into how Barracuda MSP can help partners succeed and grow their business.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to advance your career and make a difference with a fast-paced and innovative global company, working within an enthusiastic team in a highly energized focused division that has aggressive growth plans.
What you’ll be working on:
- Drive new business opportunities through Barracuda partners in your region
- Identify and develop successful opportunities alongside partners to grow your business
- Work on Marketing generated leads to recruit new MSP’s in your regions
- Exceed sales targets by helping Barracuda partners grow their business
- Clearly articulate how Barracuda MSP can increase revenue and profit for our channel partners
- Proactively assess, validate and respond to partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Account mapping to maximize opportunities in your region
- Articulate the value of our full platform and services to our partners
- Coordinate communication between channel partners, Sales Engineers, Partner Success and Sales.
- Educate partners to position Barracuda MSP products and services to their customers
- Attend trade shows and events
- Host partner events
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of proven technology sales success
- Experience recruiting and selling to an MSP/VAR channel
- Knowledge of the impact of security software across multiple threat vectors, email, users, remote users, networks, applications
- A strong understanding of device management technology, storage and/or security
- Experience with automation, ticketing and/or professional services tools/technology would be advantageous
- Experience of computer applications, Salesforce.com and common operating systems
- Team player, high energy and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and desire to deliver an outstanding service to our partners
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- Equity, in the form of non-qualified options
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities