Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d) - Austria
Job ID: 24-128
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an employer that complies with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
We're currently recruiting for a highly motivated and excited Support Technician with computer and networking knowledge to provide quality support for our superb networking and security products to our customers and partners. This role will be an entry-level front-line facing position where you will understand, document, and troubleshoot the customers' product support issues over email, phone, and chat mediums. This position will work within a team and report to the Technical Support Manager.
What you’ll be working on
- Provide technical support for Barracuda's security solutions via phone, email, chat, or remote access
- Assist our partners and customers with configuration, implementations, and troubleshooting
- Communicate, assist and support our customers and partners to protect their IT infrastructure
- Provide assistance with our network, client/server, Linux/Windows/MacOS, storage, email, and web products
What you bring to the role
- Completed education focusing on IT (apprenticeship, technical school, HTL, FH, university)
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-resolution skills
- Ideally experience in technical support
- Strong solution-oriented thinking and willingness to learn new technologies
- Basic knowledge of public cloud, VPN, virtualization, IoT, Microsoft 365, and web technologies is an advantage
What you’ll get from us
team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda, in addition to equity, in the form of non-qualifying options.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience, and qualification. Based on the CBA level, the minimum gross salary for this position is €31,122.00 EUR.