* Territory Manager
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda!
Teamwork at Barracuda is the key to everything we do and why we succeed. We are seeking talented, motivated sales performers who thrive in quick sales cycle environment. This fast-paced role is focused on growing our Small to Midsize Business (SMB) customer base through expansion and acquisition of net-new customers. Supported by our Lead Development team, you will balance receiving qualified opportunities to drive through the sales cycle with hunting for cross sell and upsell opportunities in your existing customer base. This role reports into an Inside Sales Manager.
What you’ll be working on
- Fielding, qualifying, and closing inbound inquiries from multiple sources within an assigned territory.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to drive solution value.
- Partner with your field sales counterpart and channel managers to build pipeline and grow your territory.
- Lead effective product demonstrations covering the entire Barracuda Networks portfolio.
- Running a quick sales cycle through pipeline management.
What you bring to the role
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively with a level of autonomy.
- Experience with prospecting, solution demonstration, problem solving, closing, and customer management.
- High energy and positive attitude.
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are many opportunities for cross training and the ability to define your next career step within Barracuda. We support employees who want to explore other areas of interest.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities