Staff Accountant I - Cost Team
The Accounting team at ASUS works with all different internal departments as an integral part of the business process. We are looking for a Staff Accountant I to join the Cost Team. This role will be responsible for the timely and accurate collection and reporting of Customer Service Center related financial information and associated analysis including profit and loss as well as inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, code, and process invoices.
- Analyze operation including inventory and expense analysis. Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Analyze and review Customer Service Center P&L.
- Prepare journal entries, analysis, account reconciliations and assist with monthly close processes.
- Prepare Customer Service Center related reports for management purpose.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve accuracy and efficiency of bookkeeping of Customer Service Center operation.
- Analyze, review, and provide suggestion to improve the operation process.
- Fulfill requests of external quarterly review and annual audit.
- Assist special projects as required.
Years of Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 years working experience in corporate or general accounting
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in Excel (must be familiar with Pivot Table and Vlookup)
- Ability to set tasks, priorities, and deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working in an office environment, requiring sitting for extended periods of time