Ashoka - Network Catalyst Intern
We’re out to create an Everyone a Changemaker World and we need your help.
An Everyone a Changemaker World is one that responds quickly and effectively to social challenges, and where each individual has the freedom, confidence and societal support to address any social problem and self identify as a driver of change. Ashoka is the world's leading community of over 3500 social entrepreneurs. We champion the most important new social change ideas and support the innovators behind them by helping them get started, grow, collaborate and reshape whole systems.
Network Catalyst Intern , Ashoka Youth Years
A research intern position is available to highly motivated and energized individuals that want to learn about the social innovation sector. This position will consist of getting a deep understanding of the social sector market. This knowledge will then be taken to design current projects with Youth Years, and our network around the globe. It is important that the candidate for this position is highly adaptive and creative enough to thrive in the social entrepreneurial sector.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Getting a strong understanding of our current projects, our vision for the future, and general information of the social entrepreneurial market for youth.
- Conduct research regarding youth based initiatives in US
- Advancing new ideas to activate Ashoka’s Youth Years network .
We seek a motivated individual who...
- Has a good heart and wants to learn about Social Innovation
- Has strong research and writing skills
- Has high attention to detail and organization
- Can present and communicate clearly on researched topics
- Can adapt to a fast changing working environment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume, and any additional materials (portfolio, website, etc.) to us at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Ashoka is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.