American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a(n) Reports Coordinator to join our Fitness Network Management department. The primary purpose of this position is the preparation of departmental production reports and assistance with campaign management.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
· Preparation and analysis of department activity reports.
· Compiles, produces, and distributes various weekly reports to team and management including but not limited to: campaign snapshot, group analysis, campaign and recruiter roll up.
· Prepares weekly reports on call activity for each campaign for each recruiter, as assigned. Posts weekly activity and archives history. Prepares and updates binders and manuals for utilization by management team.
· Assists with preparing monthly production reports for the Practitioner Contracting/Communications and Fitness Network Management Incentive Program to track recruiter activity, as assigned.
· Assists in ensuring data integrity by viewing report analysis prior to submission to department leadership.
· Research, compile, analyze and report group adequacies on a per-client and global basis.
· Prepares and updates weekly reports, to include client specific reports that capture campaign details and recruitment activity and determination.
· Prepares and provides month end reports to include KPI’s.
· Assist with technical preparation, maintenance and evaluation of campaigns.
· Assists in campaign assessment through “available to recruit” recruitment reports, Practitioner Location Reports, and loading of outside lists prior to campaign launch, using Primus and other available resources.
· Assists in Primus campaign loading, assigning and transferring of records/work lists as directed by management.
· Assists in completing pre/post campaign analyses utilizing Geo Access reports, Match reports and Fee Schedule comparisons.
· Assist with various other tasks and special projects.
· Utilizes assessment tools to identify, track and report Primus use deficiencies or discrepancies by network team.
· Problem solves with IT and management to resolve and improve Primus database performance.
· Provides Primus training materials and training to new hires and staff as needed.
· Reports to department leadership any issues/roadblocks and status of progress on all projects.
· Assists with compilation and preparation of department policies and procedures.
· Assists in department administrative tasks as assigned to include schedules for queue and returned mail.
· High school diploma required.
· Minimum two years’ experience performing word processing, spreadsheets, and report generation.
· Proficient in all MS Office applications, including Access, Excel, and Word.
· Experience in health care, health information or related field preferred.
· Ability to work independently.
· Organized, strong analytical skills, time management, excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations to the team.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.