Reports Coordinator I (Onsite - Carmel, IN)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Reports Coordinator I to join our Support Services department. This position will audit production data to ensure quality assurance standards are adhered to. Performs end of day audits adhering to a strict schedule. Works closing shift to produce end of day custom reports. Manages numerous supply components and product inventory levels ensuring min/max on hand for fast paced environment. Produces daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports using Microsoft Excel. Provides coaching feedback for continuous process improvement.
- Quality Assurance for Production Activity, Collect Data, and Produce Routine Reporting.
- Audit completed job tickets ensuring job instructions are properly documented and jobs are completed as requested. Provide quality assurance feedback for production, assembly, and validation teams for coaching and continuous process improvement.
- Performs night close including review and closure of completed jobs. Produces end of day reporting on the same day produced. Upload system data on time following a strict schedule.
- Provide coaching recommendations to ensure continuous improvement. Escalate jobs that are not completed accurately.
- Perform data entry of high-volume daily job tickets ensuring data is accurate and timely.
- Scan production and inventory data after audit.
- Perform routine audits of jobs in progress and report results.
- Produce department daily and weekly standard reports, produce custom reports, and prepare quarterly and annual reporting.
- Work closely with department leaders to ensure audit parameters and reporting continuously meets department’s delegated requirements.
- Manage Inventory and Department Supplies, Produce Inventory Reporting.
- Perform routine supply checks ensuring production and inventory component levels consistently remain adequately stocked.
- Audit product inventory, record usage history, and report inventory shortfalls timely.
- Manage inventory cycle counts and prepare variance reports including root cause analysis and recommendations for managing to zero loss ratio.
- Manage production consumable supply usage ensuring supplies are organized and each area remains adequately supplied.
- Support daily production.
- Provides support to assembly lines including metering, shipping, and product building.
- Process order data and prepare shipping reports.
- Prepare orders for kit outsourcing and manage quality of returned kits.
- Supports production floor ensuring time sensitive jobs are complete timely.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of two years working with data and producing reports or related experience required.
- Typing speed of 45 WPM.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to create customized reports using data tables or database queries.
- Intermediate skills using Word, Outlook, and Access or equivalents.
- Sharepoint experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Adept at tracking and organizing details for a high volume of daily completed projects.
- Ability to audit and analyze data to ensure accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to data enter 100-200 forms daily with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to analyze information, audit for issues, and communicate coaching recommendations in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare reports using excel data.
ASH requires all onsite employees and employees who travel for their position to either (a) establish they have been fully vaccinated; or (b) wear a N95, KN95, or KF94 well-fitting mask while working onsite at an ASH Office.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Both periods of sedentary where able to sit for long periods of time and periods of constant movement including lifting bending crouching and twisting.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $16.25 to $18.00 Hourly Wage Range.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.